Migrating EndNote citations
You can convert any MS Word document written with EndNote to Paperpile in three simple steps.
Download and install the Paperpile style for EndNote
ENS Paperpile EndNote style for conversion (Paperpile.ens)
- Download the Paperpile.ens style file.
- Double-click it, it should open in EndNote.
- In EndNote follow the instructions and save the Paperpile style file via File > Save As... and click Save.
Prepare your Word document with EndNote citations for conversion
- Open you document, go to the EndNote X9 > Style: and select the Paperpile style. If you can't see it in the short list, use Style: > Select another style... to find it.
- Click Update Citations and Bibliography.
Convert to Paperpile citations
- In Word, select Paperpile > Settings and Tools > Convert from > EndNote.
- A confirmation box will appear. Click Convert to convert your EndNote citations to Paperpile citations and wait for the conversion to finish.
Recommended: Check the Save backup option to back up your document in case something goes wrong during the conversion.